Established in 1953, LH is a re-manufacturer of power-train products. Continuously pursuing its ethics of quality, safety and reliability, the company is a highly respected front line supplier of the following:
- Engine and Transmission Overhaul
- Final Drive Overhaul
- Wheel Overhaul
- Power Pack and Cooler Group Overhaul
- Hydraulics; Pumps, Motors and Hoses
- Locomotive Design and Manufacture
- Complete Locomotive Refurbishment
- Road/Rail Vehicles; Manufacture, Service and Refurbishment
- Gear Cutting and Machining
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Electrical & Fuel Systems
Areas of Operation include:
- Road/Rail Equipment
- Petrochemical - On/Off Shore
- Plant - Mobile and Static
- Waste and Recycling
Set on a 21 acre site, our specialist workshops and re-manufacturing facilities house some of the most advanced re-manufacturing and testing equipment available.
All workshop operations adhere to strict overhaul procedures set by our in-house quality department, all of which conform to or exceed industry recognized quality accreditation BS EN ISO 9001:2008.
All overhaul operations are carried out in-house without the need for external sub-contracting.
A network of strategically placed service engineers provides product support, diagnostics, fitting, repair services 24/7.