Perma-Cast, headquartered in Export PA was established in 1988 to provide a solution to a customer's problem. From that beginning, we have expanded to become one of the nations most innovative prodcers of non-ferrous permanent mold castings. Alloy selection includes electrolytic copper (IACS of 95% or higher), brass, and aluminum bronze. Permanent mold castings produced through our unique chill cast, gravity free process offers many benefits over the other casting methods.
- In-house design and engineering capabilities allow custom solutions to design challenges as well as reducing lead-time.
- Computer controlled induction melting and resistance furnaces provide precise temperature control.
- Complete custom machining, finishing, and assembly capabilities are available on premises.
- Complete custom machining, finishing, and part assemblies of all types. (25 RMS Surface finishes)
- Our Quality Assurance Department that is committed to exact and consistent products.
Perma-Cast also offers 3D Printing capabilites to allow you to do things right the first time. We can turn your design into a real tangible part using our 3D printing capabilities.