Wabtec designs and manufactures Mark-series draft gears.
- Self contained and precompressed for easy application to new cars with 24 5/8" standard pockets
- Remaining gear life can be measured in the car without removal of the draft gear
- All steel, high performance in any operating environment
- Well suited for all railcar types with 24 5/8" pocket and 3 1/4" travel, up to 286,000 lbs. GRL
- First draft gear to receive unconditional approval under AAR Spec M-901E
- AAR rating capacity - 38,940 ft. lbs.
- M-901E Specification
- Weight - 386 lbs.
- Group J, Rule 21