The A87 low profile outlet gate is commonly referred to in the industry as a 13” x 42” sand gate. With an opening size of 21” x 54” this gate is available in either 32 or 64 bolt hole pattern designs. Along with the standard AEROgate features, an under door seal is applied to this gate in order to prevent “back puffing” when unloading. Additional options are available.
This gate was originally designed as a low profile gate for some sand applications. Its low profile design allows for lateral conveyor unloaded at remote facilities. We would also recommend the A161 for these low profile sand and frac sand applications.
Click here for the industry leading 10 year written warranty for all AEROgates.
- Various Fine/Heavy Commodities
Call ATP for Further Details
- Bronze Glide Rails:
- Drastically Reduces Doorplate Wear
- Contributes to a Lower Operating Torque
- Automatic Overhead Inertia Lock
- High Endurance UHMW Wiper Seals
- No Ledges or Areas for Commodity to Build Up
- Countersunk Seal Bolts in Gate Hopper:
- Allow Smooth Commodity Flow over Hopper Surfaces
- Simplifies the Hopper Cleaning Process with No Surface Restrictions.
- Download AEROgate Features PDF for in-depth details.
Patent Numbers:U.S. 7,171,907 B2U.S. 7,367,271 B2
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Various Powdercoat Options and Colors including but not limited to:
- BRN – Brown (Federal Standards Color Code: 10076)
- GRY – Medium Grey (Federal Standards Color Code: 26314) ATP Standard Stocked Color
- TGY – Tan/Grey (Federal Standards Color Code: 26559)
- TAN – Tan(Federal Standards Color Code: 13711)
- CGY – Light Grey
- Industry Size Reference: 13” x 42”
- Bolt-On Working Points: 27-1/4” x 62-7/8”
- Actual Gate Opening Size: 21” x 54” (w/ 3, 6” hoods)
- Bottom Frame Opening: 24-1/2” x 59”
- Overall Gate Height: 6-7/8”
- Number of Bolt Holes: 32 or 64 Holes
- Weight: 565 lbs.
- Centerline of Gate to End of Open Door Plate: 43.364”