- The A161 StepDrive outlet gate is commonly referred to in the industry as a 13” x 42” universal/sand cement gate. With an opening size of 13” x 40”, this gate is available in either 32 or 64 bolt hole pattern designs. Along with the standard AEROgate features, an under door seal is applied to this gate in order to prevent “back puffing” when unloading.
This is patented gate design is highly innovative and operates with a step doorplate design known as the StepDrive. The StepDrive allows the drive components to be moved vertically upward, creating a low profile gate with a smaller bottom opening. The major benefit of all this is that the smaller bottom opening can be used in cement service, while the shallow gate depth is perfect for frac sand lateral conveyor unloading facilities.
Click here for the industry leading 10 year written warranty for all AEROgates.
- Frac Sand
- Various Fine/Heavy Commodities
Call ATP for Further Details
- Bronze Glide Rails:
- Drastically Reduces Doorplate Wear
- Contributes to a Lower Operating Torque
- Automatic Overhead Inertia Lock
- High Endurance UHMW Wiper Seals
- No Ledges or Areas for Commodity to Build Up
- Countersunk Seal Bolts in Gate Hopper:
- Allow Smooth Commodity Flow over Hopper Surfaces
- Simplifies the Hopper Cleaning Process with No Surface Restrictions.
- Download AEROgate Features PDF for in-depth details.
Patent Numbers:U.S. 7,171,907 B2U.S. 7,367,271 B2U.S. 8,850,991
- Various Powdercoat Options and Colors including but not limited to:
- BRN – Brown (Federal Standards Color Code: 10076)
- GRY – Medium Grey (Federal Standards Color Code: 26314) ATP Standard Stocked Color
- TGY – Tan/Grey (Federal Standards Color Code: 26559)
- TAN – Tan(Federal Standards Color Code: 13711)
- CGY – Light Grey
- Industry Size Reference: 13” x 42”
- Bolt-On Working Points: 27-1/4” x 62-7/8”
- Actual Gate Opening Size: 13” x 40” (w/ 1, 6” Hood)
- Bottom Frame Opening: 16-1/2” x 45”
- Overall Gate Height: 6-7/8”
- Number of Bolt Holes: 32 or 64 Holes
- Weight: 515 lbs.
- Centerline of Gate to End of Open Door Plate: 47.304”