The A113 Perimeter Vacuum Chamber (PVC) outlet gate is commonly referred to in the industry as a 13” x 42” low profile, vacuum-gravity gate. With an opening size of 13” x 40” this gate is available with a 32 or 64 bolt hole pattern design. Along with the standard AEROgate features, additional options are available, such as various nozzle cap versions.
This A113 PVC outlet gate combines the simplicity of a single door gravity outlet gate and the vacuum unloading capabilities of a pneumatic outlet gate. Eliminating one doorplate creates an overall gate height of 10-1/2”, reduces costs, and allows then end user to boot directly to the gate and begin unloading without wasting time throttling top doorplates when vacuum unloading. Also, when the doorplate is in the open position, the vacuum chamber is easily accessible for cleaning purposes.
Click here for the industry leading 10 year written warranty for all AEROgates.
- Various other light, dry, non-clumping commodities
Contact ATP for Further Details
- Bronze Glide Rails:
- Drastically Reduces Doorplate Wear
- Contributes to a Lower Operating Torque
- Automatic Overhead Inertia Lock
- High Endurance UHMW Wiper Seals
- No Ledges or Areas for Commodity to Build Up
- Countersunk Seal Bolts in Gate Hopper:
- Allow Smooth Commodity Flow over Hopper Surfaces
- Simplifies the Hopper Cleaning Process with No Surface Restrictions.
- Download AEROgate Features PDF for in-depth details.
Patent Numbers:U.S. 7,171,907 B2U.S. 7,367,271 B2U.S. 8,371,235
Additional Options: Various Powdercoat Options and Colors including but not limited to:
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Rear Wiper Seals
- Several Nozzle Cap Options
- Various Powdercoat Options and Colors including but not limited to:
- Food Grade Powder coat
- BRN – Brown (Federal Standards Color Code: 10076)
- GRY – Medium Grey (Federal Standards Color Code: 26314) ATP Standard Stocked Color
- TGY – Tan/Grey (Federal Standards Color Code: 26559)
- TAN – Tan(Federal Standards Color Code: 13711)
- CGY – Light Grey
- Industry Size Reference: 13” x 42”
- Bolt-On Working Points: 27-1/4” x 62-1/8”
- Actual Gate Opening Size: 13” x 40”
- Bottom Frame Opening: 24-1/2” x 59”
- Overall Gate Height: 10-1/2”
- Number of Bolt Holes: 32 or 64 Holes
- Weight: 725 lbs.
- Centerline of Gate to End of Open Door Plate: 40.864”
- Vacuum Chamber Cutout Pattern: 1” x 2” Rectangular Cutouts (10 each)
- Vacuum Nozzle Diameter: 6” I.D. / 6-1/4” O.D.