The A113 outlet gate is commonly referred to in the industry as a 13” x 42” plastic pellet conversion gate that will convert older plastic pellet cars to DDG service. With an opening of 21” x 54” this gate is available in two different work point sizes with 38 bolt holes. This AEROgate is typically used to convert pneumatically unloaded plastic pellet cars to a gravity unloading process for DDG. Along with the standard AEROgate features, additional options are available.
Click here for the industry leading 10 year written warranty for all AEROgates.
- Various Light Commodities
Call ATP for Further Details
- Bronze Glide Rails:
- Drastically Reduces Doorplate Wear
- Contributes to a Lower Operating Torque
- Automatic Overhead Inertia Lock
- High Endurance UHMW Wiper Seals
- No Ledges or Areas for Commodity to Build Up
- Countersunk Seal Bolts in Gate Hopper:
- Allow Smooth Commodity Flow over Hopper Surfaces
- Simplifies the Hopper Cleaning Process with No Surface Restrictions.
Patent Numbers:U.S. 7,171,907 B2U.S. 7,367,271 B2
- Y38 A Bolting Flange: 29-13/16” x 75-13/16”Center Line
- Y38 B Bolting Flange: 28-5/16” x 74-5/16” Center Line
- Various Powder Coat Options and Colors including but not limited to:
- BRN – Brown (Federal Standards Color Code: 10076)
- GRY – Medium Grey (Federal Standards Color Code: 26314) ATP Standard Stocked Color
- TGY – Tan/Grey (Federal Standards Color Code: 26559)
- TAN – Tan(Federal Standards Color Code: 13711)
- CGY – Light Grey
- Industry Size Reference: 13” x 42”
- Bolt-On Working Points: Y38-A: 29-13/16” x 75-13/16” | Y38-B: 28-5-16” x 74-5/16”
- Actual Gate Opening Size: 21” x 54”
- Bottom Frame Opening: 24-1/2” x 59”
- Overall Gate Height: 9”
- Number of Bolt Holes: 38 Holes
- Weight: 548 lbs.
- Centerline of Gate to End of Open Door Plate: 40.864”