The A73 outlet gate is commonly referred to in the industry as a 30” x 30” grain gate. With an opening size of 30” x 28” this gate is available with a 66 bolt hole pattern or a weld on design. Along with the standard AEROgate features, additional options are available, such as a low profile version.
Click here for the industry leading 10 year written warranty for all AEROgates.
- Fertilizer (Stainless Steel Version)
- Salt (Stainless Steel Version)
Call ATP for Further Details
- Bronze Glide Rails:
- Drastically Reduces Doorplate Wear
- Contributes to a Lower Operating Torque
- Automatic Overhead Inertia Lock
- High Endurance UHMW Wiper Seals
- No Ledges or Areas for Commodity to Build Up
- Countersunk Seal Bolts in Gate Hopper:
- Allow Smooth Commodity Flow over Hopper Surfaces
- Simplifies the Hopper Cleaning Process with No Surface Restrictions.
Patent Numbers:U.S. 7,171,907 B2U.S. 7,367,271 B2
- Low Profile Version (9” Overall Gate Height)
- Weld on Version
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Various Powder Coat Options and Colors including but not limited to:
- BRN – Brown (Federal Standards Color Code: 10076)
- GRY – Medium Grey (Federal Standards Color Code: 26314)
- TGY – Tan/Grey (Federal Standards Color Code: 26559)
- TAN – Tan(Federal Standards Color Code: 13711)
- CGY – Light Grey
- UDS – Under Door Seal to prevent “Back Puffing” when unloading.
- Industry Size Reference: 30” x 30”
- Bolt-On Working Points: 45-3/8” x 43-3/8”
- Actual Gate Opening Size: 45-3/8” x 43-3/8”
- Bottom Frame Opening: 33-1/2” x 32”
- Overall Gate Height: 10”
- Number of Bolt Holes: 66 Holes
- Weight: 472 lbs.
- Centerline of Gate to End of Open Door Plate: 54.74”