The A127 outlet gate is commonly referred to in the industry as a 43” x 54” DDG gate. With an opening size of 43” x 54” this gate is available with a bolting hole pattern of 60 holes. Along with the standard AEROgate features, additional options are available.
Click here for the industry leading 10-year written warranty for all AEROgates.
- Other Light Commodities
Call ATP for Further Details
- Bronze Glide Rails:
- Drastically Reduces Doorplate Wear
- Contributes to a Lower Operating Torque
- Automatic Overhead Inertia Lock
- High Endurance UHMW Wiper Seals
- No Ledges or Areas for Commodity to Build Up
- Countersunk Seal Bolts in Gate Hopper:
- Allow Smooth Commodity Flow over Hopper Surfaces
- Simplifies the Hopper Cleaning Process with No Surface Restrictions.
Patent Numbers:U.S. 7,171,907 B2U.S. 7,367,271 B2
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Various Powdercoat Options and Colors including but not limited to:
- BRN – Brown (Federal Standards Color Code: 10076)
- GRY – Medium Grey (Federal Standards Color Code: 26314) ATP Standard Stocked Color
- TGY – Tan/Grey (Federal Standards Color Code: 26559)
- TAN – Tan(Federal Standards Color Code: 13711)
- CGY – Light Grey
- Industry Size Reference: 43” x 54”
- Bolt-On Working Points: 58” x 69”
- Actual Gate Opening Size: 43” x 54”
- Bottom Frame Opening: 46-1/2” x 58”
- Overall Gate Height: 10”
- Number of Bolt Holes: 60 Holes
- Weight: 830 lbs.
- Centerline of Gate to End of Open Door Plate: 73.732”