HP Rating: 900
Designed to bolt directly onto the stock exhaust manifold and to replace the factory turbocharger, Precision’s GEN2 6466 CEA® turbo is an unbeatable low-key upgrade that delivers hard core results.
Ball Bearing Only
PTE's GEN2 PT6466 CEA® Turbocharger features the following:
- Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- 64mm inducer compressor wheel
- Compressor cover options:
- "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
- Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 66mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
- Turbine housing options:
- Ford Falcon XR-6
- Available with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Knowing the deficiencies with the factory turbine housing, Precision took great care in designing its Falcon-specific turbine housing. With wastegate priority in mind, PTE’s Falcon bolt-on upgrade turbochargers allow users to maintain maximum boost control without sacrificing fitment or performance.
Furthermore, a 310 high-temperature stainless steel puck with anti-spin feature for improved reliability was also incorporated into Precision’s design for the Falcon line of turbochargers. This feature will prevent premature wear and subsequent failure which is commonly seen in turbos from other manufacturers.