The BigStuff3 GEN3 PRO SEFI Engine Management System is the first programmable Powertrain Control Module for today’s SEFI Coil-on-Plug (COP) engines and electronically controlled transmissions. Offering many unique features that set it apart from the competition, BS3’s EMS uses state of the art technology to help you achieve the best performance possible from your vehicle. When compared to other units on the market, the BigStuff3 EMS's microprocessor ranked consistently higher in speed and performance. Feature-for-feature, the GEN3 system is currently the lowest priced system on the market. Available in a number of configurations, the Big Stuff 3 has a solution for all your fuel injection needs.
BigStuff3's GEN3 Pro SEFI Distributor Based 2 & 3 Step with First Gear Spark Retard & ETM/Spark Retard Upgrade for Existing DAE or GM Trans systems features the following:
- Ability to use Big Stuff3”s internal starting line 3 step
- Ability to adjust timing in gear versus RPM
- In conjunction with first gear versus RPM
- Gives the user the ability to use either ETM or SR2 torque management gear spark retard, SR2 Spark Retard helps to control drive shaft speed for the remainder of the run up to eight seconds
- For existing DAE and Trans systems
BS3 part number: 005040
Need further proof that Big Stuff 3 is the real deal? Ask any of our Champions and Record Holders and they will tell you that the Big Stuff 3 Powertrain Management Systems is a key ingredient to the winning recipe. All Big Stuff 3 systems purchased from PTE come standard with full technical support. As an additional service, we offer both on-site and remote tuning for all Big Stuff 3 Powertain Management Systems. Please contact our Sales/Technical Staff at (219) 996-7832 for further details.