Wabtec Control Systems is a leading provider of railway signalling and industrial electrical and communications solutions.
Wabtec Control Systems is committed to working together with our customers in a seamless manner to produce the highest quality results and to anticipate project demands, ensuring we have the right resources at the right time. The cross utilisation of our workforce strengthens our capability to deliver your mission critical projects.
We possess the flexibility to integrate with client processes, efficiently manage subcontractors and implement client programs as required.
Wabtec Control Systems multidisciplinary skills provide enhanced performance throughout the project lifecycle through improved management, procurement, design, installation, commissioning and through-life product support.
An experienced team of engineers, project managers, technicians, commercial administrators and planners support the successful implementation of projects and maintenance contracts.
Wabtec Control Systems has developed an excellent reputation for delivering high quality project outcomes, even in the most challenging environments. From large scale design and construct infrastructure projects, through to ongoing preventative maintenance programs Wabtec Control Systems has the capability to provide customers with a turnkey solution for their electrical and communications needs.
Wabtec Control Systems core capability is the provision of turnkey signalling, electrical and communications engineering solutions, including the design, installation, service and maintenance of:
- rail signalling and communications systems for freight, passenger and heavy haul infrastructure – Wabtec Control Systems are one of the few full services companies (plan, design, construct, commission, maintain and enhance) with these full capabilities in-house
- electrical cabling and instrumentation for power generation plants
- electrical reticulation systems, instrumentation and automation, high voltage transformers and distribution systems for industrial applications
- large-scale, backup power systems and generators for ‘mission critical’ infrastructure
- high voltage cabling and process control systems for industrial plants
- voice and data infrastructure
- general industrial electrical systems
Wabtec Control Systems has mature and quality accredited systems to ensure confidence in our project delivery and safe working practices.
We are independently certifies to the following standards –
- QMS AS/NZS ISO 9001:2001
- OH&S AS/NZS 4801:2001
- OHSAS 18001: 2007
- EMS ISO 14001:2004